You're currently on:
GutPro™ Infant Probiotic Powder was created based on feedback from our customers.
Unlike other probotics, GutPro™ is free of unwanted additives
- No allergens (e.g. dairy, corn, soy, gluten. GutPro™ probiotic is produced on a non-dairy, non-soy vegetarian culture)
- No fillers or excipients (e.g. inulin, cellulose, maltodextrin, FOS)
- No strains that are reported to cause reactions (e.g. streptococcus thermophilus, etc)
- No strains that contribute to d-lactic acidosis (e.g. l-acidophilus, etc)
- No unnecessary ingredients (e.g. magnesium stearate, silica, titanium dioxide)
- All probiotics used in our formulations have been thoroughly researched and documented
- Human-compatible species of Lactobacillus and Bifidobacterium
- Colonizing and transient species with documented benefit
- Avoidance of spore-forming species
GutPro™ Infant Probiotic Powder is completely d-lactate free!
Exclusive GutPro™ Infant 7 strain formula
- Bifidobacterium infantis
- Bifidobacterium bifidum
- Bifidobacterium longum
- Bifidobacterium breve
- Bifidobacterium lactis
- Lactobacillus gasseri
- Lactobacillus salivarius
- Half the Potency of the Original GutPro™ Powder
- B. Infantis is 50% of Formula
- It Does Not Contain L. Plantarum
GutPro™ Infant Probiotic was designed for the most sensitive people and can be used for both children and adults.
Please note: Always consult with a qualified medical doctor before using any probiotic supplement with children.
We recommend GutPro™ measuring spoons for first-time buyers.
Ingredients: Bifidobacterium infantis, Bifidobacterium bifidum, Bifidobacterium breve, Bifidobacterium lactis, Bifidobacterium longum, Lactobacillus gasseri, Lactobacillus salivarius
Other Ingredients: None.
GutPro™ Powder is free of the common allergens: milk/casein, eggs, fish, shellfish, tree nuts, peanuts, wheat/gluten, corn, yeast and soybeans.
Ships Mon-Wed using 2-day service.
Organic 3 probiotics are freeze-dried, so they hold up well to warm temperatures. However, when the temperature exceeds 95°F, the potency may start to slowly decline incrementally. If it is above 95°F in your area at the time of ordering, we recommend shipping the probiotic with our optional Dry Ice Shipper. This will provide significant protection from excessive heat. Please note: We cannot ship dry ice to a P.O. box.
We also offer a Cold Pack Shipper, which adds one or more ice packs (depending on the size of the order) and insulated packaging. These ice packs are not designed to stay cold the entire shipment process, but do provide adequate protection against potency loss. If the temperature is above 70°F, the ice packs may arrive warm, or even hot. This is normal and expected, but does not reduce the potency.